Outreach to refugees in the communities
Outreach to refugees in the communities through various programs.
- Monitor for new arrival refugees and help direct them to the available resources
- Host community events for refugees
- Strengthen relationships with refugee minority groups.
- General Assembly (Every organization prescribed and able to pay an annual fee will be allowed one member with one vote, they can elect and can be elected)
- Board of Directors (With a total of 5-7 members, including a Chairperson, Finance, Secretary, Audit Committee)
- Executive Committee Members (Executive Director, Treasure, Secretary, Project Manager)